Nekton-E Vitamin E Compound For Breeding Birds & Reptiles (35g)
NEKTON-E primarily improves animal fertility, embryo survival rate and viability of young hatchlings. It also encourages the entire cell metabolism, anti-body production, increased defenses and has a positive effect on the body's immune status.
SSL Certified for secure online shopping
Secure Payment with PayPal. NO PayPal account is needed
Fast shipping! Combined shipping rate available for multiple purchase
Exchange and return are available. Please check our policies in "terms and conditions"
Have a Question?
Get answers from customers who have used this item
- NEKTON-E is a supplementary feed that consists of the biologically effective and durable vitamin E component α-Tocopherol.
- NEKTON-E helps to protect the cell membrane, decontaminate metabolites, hormone production and muscle functions. Furthermore,
- NEKTON-E primarily improves animal fertility, embryo survival rate and viability of young hatchlings.
- NEKTON-E also encourages the entire cell metabolism, anti-body production, increased defenses and has a positive effect on the body's immune status.
- NEKTON-E is soluble in water and is administered daily in drinking water, or mixed in with soft feed. Ideal in combination with NEKTON-S and NEKTON-MSA.
NEKTON-E has a positive effect on the entire cell metabolism, anti-body production, immunity and defense. NEKTON-E ensures protection of the cell membranes and preserves viability of the cells in body tissue. Furthermore, it decontaminates any harmful substances attacking cell metabolism, is involved in cell respiration and plays an important role in energy metabolism. Stress caused by heat, cold, etc., as well as intestinal parasites and infectious diseases require a higher supply of vitamin E. Vitamin E is also vitally important for building up hormones, and a lack of it can cause reduced fertility, sex drive and hatching. Finally, a lack of vitamin E particularly impairs muscle (white muscle disease) and heart functions and the impairs the health of the brain, liver, gonads, vascular system and offspring. Administration of NEKTON-E should be started at least three weeks before breeding. Please note that in bird breeding, no more NEKTON-E is given as soon as the first egg is laid and the female sits on the eggs. It could cause disruption in the incubation process by a drive in the male that is too strong. After completion of the treatment continue with the daily vitamin supply of NEKTON-S and NEKTON-MSA. A green measuring spoon is attached to each bottle of NEKTON-E. 1g of NEKTON-E corresponds to one measuring spoon.
Add product review you will collect 150 points with our loyalty program. Your can convert 150 points in your account into a voucher for a future purchase. Reward points apply only to purchased products.
Be the first to write your review !